:P Ok, off the top of my head, I cannot name more than one girl who's tech-savvy. But, then, I cannot name more than five boys who are tech savvy. And considering the ratio of boys to girls that my aquaintances come in, I think it's statistically sound to say that girls and boys are equally tech-savvy.
Feminist, uhuh. :P
The article was funny though. Look, a pink Vaio! lol...
4 comments:
:P Ok, off the top of my head, I cannot name more than one girl who's tech-savvy. But, then, I cannot name more than five boys who are tech savvy. And considering the ratio of boys to girls that my aquaintances come in, I think it's statistically sound to say that girls and boys are equally tech-savvy.
Feminist, uhuh. :P
The article was funny though. Look, a pink Vaio! lol...
Yea, I totally loved the post/article. :)And I want a pink 'un too!
hmm hmm. *taps fingers. looks at nails. looks pointedly at your blog.* hmm.
@ Megha: I so know! :( But I can't seem to write. And worse: I can't seem to want to write. Can the ink well dry up? Boo hoo!
Post a Comment