I have grown disgruntled towards politics now. There are too many arguments, and other people tell me "you don't know the reality, there are problems, and these are the measure they take, so what if they're violent/discriminatory?" Now since I am accused of not knowing the reality, I can't comment can I? Ridiculous.
While we're at it: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/how_bad_for_the_environment_can
Deplorable. I hate people who try to create differences for political reasons! And someone in my office actually supports this. We had an argument on the office floor itself until we were asked by others to shoo off :)
AnoNick: The onion is awesome! :) With regard to comment about politics - the nice thing is that you can always have an opinion, and you can always defend it, especially so if the other side is justifying the means to attain a questionalble end.
Mastram: I'm rooting for you. Maybe the 'deplorable' other side lose the battle! :)
3 comments:
I have grown disgruntled towards politics now. There are too many arguments, and other people tell me "you don't know the reality, there are problems, and these are the measure they take, so what if they're violent/discriminatory?" Now since I am accused of not knowing the reality, I can't comment can I? Ridiculous.
While we're at it: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/how_bad_for_the_environment_can
Deplorable. I hate people who try to create differences for political reasons! And someone in my office actually supports this. We had an argument on the office floor itself until we were asked by others to shoo off :)
AnoNick: The onion is awesome! :) With regard to comment about politics - the nice thing is that you can always have an opinion, and you can always defend it, especially so if the other side is justifying the means to attain a questionalble end.
Mastram: I'm rooting for you. Maybe the 'deplorable' other side lose the battle! :)
Post a Comment