| Stars shining bright above you; Night breezes seem to whisper I love you. Birds singing in the sycamore tree. Dream a little dream of me. Say nighty-night and kiss me; Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me. While I'm alone, blue as can be, Dream a little dream of me. Stars fading but I linger on, dear--- Still craving your kiss. I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear, Just saying this... Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you--- Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you. But in your dreams, whatever they be, Dream a little dream of me. Stars fading but I linger on, dear--- Still craving your kiss. I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear, Just saying this... Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you--- Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you. But in your dreams, whatever they be, Dream a little dream of me. |
Friday, February 19, 2010
Dream a Little Dream of Me
Is there a cuter song? :) I love the Louis Armstrong version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment