Sunday, August 5, 2007
Acknowledgements
I would like to thank college for letting me experience hell, for giving me the time to thoroughly experience it, and finally for giving me the time to rebound. I would like to thank all those people who made college what it was - for giving me that one wonderful chance to SEE so much, to experience even more and finally, to learn so much. I would like to thank all those people, both teachers and students who showed me how much fun physics can be. I would like to thank Himani for making me gentle, forgiving and philosophical, Ankit for teaching me how to get along with all the different kinds of souls I share my world with, Shivam for demonstrating the art of going crazy, Akanksha, Megha and all the girls who pointed out all the fun I was missing out on by not being a blonde and all those hardworking and focussed people I know who laid bare the simplicity and power of achievement. And yes, I would like to thank all my friends without whom it would have been impossible to discover how much fun I can have by being myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to see u at the blogger! Keep writing! :-)
blonde?!
By blonde, I meant chick. But I didn't quite want to use that word. Blonde was not meant in the derogatory sense AT ALL. I wasn't referring to the mental capabilities of any of the people mentioned. They are beyond questioning... especially by me! :)
Post a Comment