Saturday, October 25, 2008

One, two..

1. Oh Chitra, I just remembered: "One, two, buckle my shoe." :D

2.I hereby officially herald the arrival of winter.

3.Note to self: Count the little blessings.

4. It's so much fun running in winter.

5. It's so much fun running in winter, at night.

6. It's so much fun running in winter, at night, to music.

7. The lanterns strung out on every corner are so very pretty. I can stand and look at one for minutes, if not hours. I so love the careful way the paper has been cut, all the delicate patterns, the way the light shines through the color, and makes the colors come alive. And maybe, believing in God and celebrating Diwali is superstition, but it's certainly not a waste of time. :)

4 comments:

AnoNick said...

7. Maybe one can appreciate beauty and culture without believing in God or superstition. Sometimes I feel it's healthier that way. :)

654. Where were you running at in winter, at night, to music?

3.14159 I unofficially herald the (almost) entry of Vada Pav into (almost) lunar orbit.

Aquila said...

Reply 654. I was running away to neverland.

Reply Pi. Nerd. I don't blame the bio chicks for maintaining a safe distance. :)

ess said...

How can you herald the arrival of winter? And officially at that? I already did a week ago. Granted it wasn't on my blog, but still.

And #7, Amen to that!

Spica said...

@ Aquila: :-D Kindred spirits at the best, that was.. P.S: Try comming to Chennai sometime. There's so much to show by way of developments in that field!