Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back with a few more.

1. Life doesn't happen to you. You make life happen. And one of the hardest things is to accept this completely, and start being okay with being responsible for your decisions. They're not all bad, and they're not all good. But I made them, and somehow, I find it very hard indeed to be comfortable with this fact.

2. Guys don't realise how insecure girls are. And girls wonder about the reason why other girls are insecure, only to realize that they themselves are insecure for the same, silly reasons. Perhaps it's time for M to explain this better. She always does such a good job. :)

2 comments:

AnoNick said...

1. I agree. But I guess until you learn responsibility, you cannot make good decisions. It's like, okay, I chose this, next time, I won't choose this, but now let me carry this through. Unless you realise that you chose it, you won't understand that you should carry it through.

2. Ditto for guys, I think.

3. Three. Tran. Teen. Tre. Troid. Drie. Traide. Tres. Somehow almost all begin with a T.
Huh? Where am I?

Megha said...

M barely accessing net these days at home and cannot blog or comment from office. She has a crazy-women post due, she has not forgotten.