I swear: I've gotten tired of thinking. Those who know me, know that I think about .. practically everything. And I've realized that:
One. There's volumes that I don't know. And there's volumes that I never will. And you know what? It probably doesn't matter.
Two. Thinking so much gets in they way. You may politely inquire: Err. Gets in the way of what, exactly?
Aquila (The Enlightened): Of everything else. Of living. Breathing. Randomly smiling. Running. Dancing. Thinking about the stuff I don't land up thinking about because I'm thinking about stuff I shouldn't be thinking about. And most importantly, as Megha puts it: It gets in the way of FUN. And that's the most important thing ever.
Three. That people can be such hypocrites. Now for children like me, the motives behind their mysterious adult ways will remain a puzzle. But the puzzle is not worth it. Children should find other children. And have FUN. The adults aren't worth bothering with.
So after all these Realizations, I have resolved to stop thinking. Yay!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Show me an Enlightened person who has stopped thinking and I'll show you a...
*Retry, Abort or Ignore?*
Alas! This, the result of my life's work on you..
:)
ok see blog.
Don't weaken me already! And let me assure you: I view the result of your work quite positively. :)
Post a Comment