I've heard this. Which movie is this from?
This movie called 'Down to You': Freddie Prinze Jr. and Julia Stiles. Rom com types. But I liked a few dialogues like this one. :)You read my blog? :O
:) Well, I do.. that's a different case that I don't comment generally. haven't seen this movie waise.. recently, watched "vicky christina barcelona". loved it!:) Try if you get hold of it..
scarlet johansson. no wonder. :P
yeah.. n bonus too - penelope cruz!! :))
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've heard this. Which movie is this from?
This movie called 'Down to You': Freddie Prinze Jr. and Julia Stiles. Rom com types. But I liked a few dialogues like this one. :)
You read my blog? :O
:) Well, I do.. that's a different case that I don't comment generally.
haven't seen this movie waise.. recently, watched "vicky christina barcelona". loved it!:) Try if you get hold of it..
scarlet johansson. no wonder. :P
yeah.. n bonus too - penelope cruz!! :))
Post a Comment