You do realize that your title and the title of your post don't go together at all, don't you??
Damn, I hadn't realized that. Should I change my blog name? I quite like the sound of 'True Blues'. But then people would read the blog expecting only sad posts, and therefore I would be even more encouraged to write sad posts.
Everybody chips a bit at the edges growing up no? It's a hard world.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You do realize that your title and the title of your post don't go together at all, don't you??
Damn, I hadn't realized that. Should I change my blog name? I quite like the sound of 'True Blues'. But then people would read the blog expecting only sad posts, and therefore I would be even more encouraged to write sad posts.
Everybody chips a bit at the edges growing up no? It's a hard world.
Post a Comment