I wrote the last paper of electronics that I'll ever have to in this lifetime. It's such a relief! Electronics (apart form Chemistry), was the one thing I couldn't get along with since the last three years. There are too many assumptions and it's hard to really figure out everything from scratch. Or maybe I couldn't do it. :) I felt that there obviously was logic to everything that was done, but the logic had to be 'remembered' in a sense. Like Chemistry. Maybe I really couldn't get to the essence of the both the subjects. Because when you have to remember something you like, it's a part of 'learning' and you don't even realise that you're doing it. And when when you have to remember something which you can't appreciate, then its called 'memorising'.
In any case, I'm elated!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment