Is there anything as wonderful as to be sitting wrapped up in my purple shawl,
with a steaming cup of tea,
my mind uncluttered and clear and sure.
In the kind of mood when the words flow out of me seamlesslessly,
In the kind of mood when I want to curl up with griffiths and scratch at plain white paper with my pencil,
In the kind of mood when I'm not scared to deal with ideas; when they seem like friends,
In the kind of mood when you feel free, free to make bold plans,
In the kind of mood when you're sure that you'll follow up on them,
In the kind of mood when you love yourself and what you want to become,
In the kind of mood when life feels like a blessing.
Why can't I always feel this way? :)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this wasnt about chai that much, but there is a lot of connection.:)
i remember all the chai at the dhaba..wish i could go back
Post a Comment