Sunday, March 8, 2009

In Five Years...

... will Zee still tease me about well .. everything?
... will M still pamper me so?
... will Shi still call-me-whatever-he-pleases? Will he still be as hyper?
... will I still fight with Suzie?
... will Sue still send me music? Will he still be as crazy?
... will I still plan holidays with Spica?
... will Stud still call me up at midnight?
... will Hima still be full of words?
... will I still think I'm upto no good?
... will I still think my parents don't understand me?
... will I still envy the relationship Sa and Sha share?
... will I still be me?

I'm going to miss being 23. :)

2 comments:

Spica said...

We've been doing it for 4 years.. Why not 5 more? :-)

Megha said...

That reminds me, I think of all of Rowling's witty one liners I believe I like the most are - I solemnly swear I'm up to no good.



Don'tcha love the flashbacks to James Potter and Co.. So if you think you are like them, kudos! May it be the same in 5 years.