All right.
Enough of mooning around. There are
always second chances and more. And if you do land up 'blowing' a chance, you always learn from it. And that counts for something. In fact, it counts for a
lot. So it's time to buckle up and get going. It's a wonderful world. :)
1 comment:
The real question, I think, is not whether we are offered more than one chance, but whether we are willing to fight for every chance that we get. Motivation is no trivial thing, and it's just too easy to give up sometimes.
Also, while it's optimistic and even admirable to believe that we learn from each of our mistakes, that each time we fall, we are a little stronger when we pick ourselves up... I don't know, people don't learn as much as they ought to from their mistakes. I find myself doing the same stupid things over and over again.
Or maybe I'm just a dark cloud on a sunny day. :)
Post a Comment