1. your favourite 10 song lyrics!
- Afterglow (INXS)
- Coming back to life (Pink Floyd)
- High Hopes (Pink Floyd)
- What a wonderful world (Louis Armstrong)
- bavara mann (Mirza Ghalib?)
- hazaron khwahishen aisi (Mirza Ghalib?)
- kahin duur jab din dhal jaaye (?)
- Sound of music
- Blowin' in the wind (Bob Dylan)
- Annie's song (John Denver)
2. 10 things you want to do before you die!
- ladakh and lots of trekking.
- rafting
- see the world!: Egypt, Europe, South Amreeka
- space walk :)
- be good at physics!
- keep a dog.
- learn the guitar? or perhaps the piano.
- fall irrevocably in love :D
- I keep coming back to making a social contribution
- bring up a kid (?) lol
- I simply have to add this one: I want to get much, much better at dancing. There is so much to learn!
- Ladhakh
- Egypt
- Paris!
- the Mediterranean coast: I'm greedy: I want Spain and Greece and Monaco and all of that. (Can I want to fit in the Alps too?)
- Antarctica
4. 5 things you are good at (and we don't mean career skills! :))
This is too hard.
- I give up pretty easily sometimes, but I keep getting up. Either a severe case of stupidity or mild case of determination.
- Loyal, fiercely protective at times.
- Really care about the people I care for. (yeah, I noticed the loophole.)
- Am a decentish listener when in the mood. pretty good at philososphising, emotional ping pong and playing agony aunt.
- Helpful (again when in the mood).
5. 5 things you say the most!
I'm no good.
It's a wonderful world :)
I miss college.
I'm giving up!
but... why?
6. 10 things you just can't do!
- work as much as i need to.
- motivate myself when i need it the most.
- have a great day w/o 7 hrs of sleep :)
- think when i'm not in the mood.
- socialise when im not in the mood (or shy?)
- blast people. i can never exactly state my problem with the issue. can never be bitch and 'give it back'. sigh.
- reduce internet time.
- lose 5 kilos?
- solve problems! schiff!
- stop whining.
7. 10 things that attract you to a guy
These are turn ons: looks, voice, intelligence, sense of humour, ambition, a good resume? (lol), (good) flirting
And these I want: minimum level of EQ (and I'm not bull shitting :)), character (!), similar interests: reading, sports, philosophising and emotional ping pong, music
8. your definition of a good friend!
Someone with whom I'll open up easily, I'm comfortable with. A good listener. Good at emotional ping pong. Someone whose advice I'll consider. Someone I can laugh with. cry with. Someone who understands or at least tries to. yadda, yadda.
Hey, writing this was fun! Beware: I'm going to be on a tagging spree now!
(And yeah, favourite word of the week: emotional ping-pong!)
5 comments:
Thanks 'Quila! That was everything my heart desired :)
Love how you're so cute. And definitely love "emotional ping-pong".
Sigh. When will we stop being such chicks!
Hey! Why do you want to stop being a chick? I love it. :)Especially because we get to switch between the two phases. Makes each more enjoyable :)
aquila(a-kille--r)..nice move..i wonder who asked u to do it and wonder how exactly honest u were chicky chick..poo poo :)
@Shivam: Nice one. And you are desperate to spread the joy of punning, aren't you? And why the heck do you always think in terms of making moves? This was completely innocent. Really. :)
"I give up pretty easily sometimes, but I keep getting up. Either a severe case of stupidity or mild case of determination."
re-read...quoted that one to my father.. still rofl!
Post a Comment