Monday, April 7, 2008
Writing
I wish I knew how to write. To find all those beautiful words to describe emotions which perhaps can't be described. But which are still are such an excellent approximation. I wish I could find the words which a reader will identify with. Words which will make a reader smile. Make her think. Words which can capture the beauty of the world. Words with colour, with strength. All I seem to do is fumble in my attempt to find them. And when I do the best I can, all I seem to come up with is the rant of a 15 year old and the vocabulary of a 12 year old. I've been told I sound cute sometimes. Well, thats nice. But I want to sound .... like a writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A writer, don't you think, a real one, just sounds like themselves?
:-)
I so do know what you mean!
Post a Comment