You can smile at the last two. Not at the first one. I've really tried hard to make things rhyme. :)
Ego
If only my heart you didn't bind,
A yoke I really wouldn't mind.
Indeed, it seems sweeter to bend,
than a broken dream to mend.
Though if you didn't so firmly hold,
I wonder into what grotesque mould,
This uncaring world would have me fold.
Thus shadow'd, am I rendered steady or cold?
Thousand
A thousand times you forgot,
A thousand little things I asked of you.
A thousand times you made me smile,
A thousand little tears I bled.
Once
Only once did my eyes show despair,
Only once did you turn away.
At once did my heart sigh and turn over,
Once from your dream you awoke .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, who's laughing?
Well, Achal normally starts off. And then Ankit takes my trip later. :)
Post a Comment