Warning: Chick lit follows. Those allergic are advised to not read further.
1. What is it with me and being late? Most people I know are punctual, and they're just punctual by default. I'm late by default. And I have no clue why! Could it perhaps be a defective gene? How does my pretty accurate sense of time, not permit me realize that I'm running late and do something about it?
2. Guys can be sweethearts. And guys can be veritable Jokers. But only girls can be the average: bitchy.
3. The IITian you cannot avoid. Not if you are a half-nerd in India. And I'm precariously balanced between being a chick and being a nerd and being clueless. The IITian knows all about the stuff you need to know about. He somehow manages to walk the fine line between being a dreamer and a pragmatist. He is often clueless, but give him a computer and an internet connection and in the space of an hour he will confidently give you a concise summary of the field you accused him of being clueless about. These search engine acrobatics.. amazing! And the tech acrobatics. Software and such. How to deal with unwieldy computers. I mean, I didn't even know how to insert hyperlinks till about 10 months back.
The IITian has a hell of a professional network and he knows how to use it. The IITian has been trained to be confident 24X7. He will never confess to fellow IITians how insecure he is. Something I find remarkable. The IITian hardly ever cribs. Another thing I will never be able to emulate. Seriously, I have newfound respect for him.
4. There is a surfeit of love songs on my ipod. There is a surfeit of love songs in general. Weird, isn't it? Shouldn't all these creative geniuses be exploring the full range of human emotions?
5. I make good coffee. :D
6. It's so beautiful when it's just about to start storming. The anticipation in the air: wonderful!
7. Coffee makes me slightly high.
8. Those who have read so far: doesn't your conscience bother you? Reference: Questions you have to answer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment