Will you still be there when I'm older or ... old? Will you still want to talk? Will you still miss me when I'm away? Will you still hug me when I get back? Will you still pretend to understand? Will you still care to ask? Will you?
Disclaimer: Completely directionless post. So you can skip the 'who-ees-eet' round. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ok, how about "who-eet-ees?" That's not the same thing!
But seriously, is this like some kind of mental note for the future? Something you'll ask he-who-eet-ees when he shows up?
I didn't quite logically work out the motive behind the post before writing it. But I guess? Or maybe rhetorical questions. Ones you think you know the answers to anyway, but you can't resist asking.
On second thoughts. More of the latter. It's plain weird if you quiz someone like that, eh? :)) And really, whoever knows?
I don't care if that wasn't me.. I'll still say a yes and give you a hug.. For a price, of course. :-)
@Chitra: That's the point you ass. :P If these things are to be, they should be without a price. :) You might get a token of appreciation though. ;)
Well, as long as the token of appreciation is what i have in mind.. :-)
@chitra - erhm...there are perverts lurking around. please dont play with their minds!
Post a Comment