Do you blog with the intention of being read? :D
nahi nahi pad rahe hain
Yes, I am extremely shallow. Hence, a part of my motivation for blogging is being read. Otherwise, I would stick to pen and paper. Duh! :)
That's the thing - your blog doesn't appear to be written with the intention of being read. Not to mention being commented on.Perhaps you are devious in your shallowness. :P
This is so not fair! Random one-line posts get three, read THREE comments. And the ones which deserve(!) commenting on, or at least debate are languishing for want of attention.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you blog with the intention of being read? :D
nahi nahi pad rahe hain
Yes, I am extremely shallow. Hence, a part of my motivation for blogging is being read. Otherwise, I would stick to pen and paper. Duh! :)
That's the thing - your blog doesn't appear to be written with the intention of being read. Not to mention being commented on.
Perhaps you are devious in your shallowness. :P
This is so not fair! Random one-line posts get three, read THREE comments. And the ones which deserve(!) commenting on, or at least debate are languishing for want of attention.
Post a Comment