Friday, March 7, 2008

Random

Is there anything more empowering and liberating than believing in yourself?

P.S. Absolutely unconnected to the occasion of Women's Day. (though I think I'm a feminist. Given that I'm a girl, do I really have a choice? Be a feminist or go under! :))

3 comments:

Sush said...

nothing! but pray god keeps you away from being arrogant and head-strong!

Spica said...

really? you think to be a successful woman you need to be a feminist? that's strange..

Aquila said...

Wikipedia defines feminism as: 'Feminism comprises a number of social, cultural and political movements, theories and moral philosophies concerned with gender inequalities and equal rights for women.'In this sense, I think we (you and me!) are subconsciously feminists. We don't accept the secondary role, do we? Only we don't realise that we are rejecting the secondary role because we are so fully used to ignoring the fact that we're girls. We are empowered and we are ignorant of the fact that we are.