I so love to escape every once in a while. The feeling of being isolated, of being far, far away from everything, everyone. It's amazing how driving far out somewhere, of seeing only verdant green around you, of feeling the pure little drops gently wet your skin, of simple laughter, of sharing experiences, of being enveloped in silence can make you feel so free. You actually stretch out from within, you loosen out all those little knots inside and curl up comfortably again. And I simply love the sheer distance between the conundrums and me. It's blatant escapism.. but it sure works. :) And if you think of it, even music is escapism. Or watching a movie. Or dancing.
Have you ever noticed how elegantly a cat stretches out its limbs? I wish I could do that, so completely, so freely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment