Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Her

I'm in one of my blue moods. I return to the blog sometimes when I'm down. I haven't read my oldest posts in a long time. As I read them, I return to her, to what she was, to how she used to think, to how she used to write, to what she used to value, to what she used to think of herself. And as I return to her, I want to reach out, to tell her that it's going to be all right, because you see, if you try hard enough, it does get better. And then I'm so goddam glad that I started writing again: it feels like over the last few years, the last one year especially, I've been unwrapping myself. And as I reach out to her, I reach out to me.. because one day, a year from now, that's what I'll be doing. :)

No comments: