Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Realizations n

1. Why is it so liberating to realize how stupid you've been? :) It should be crushing.. but it's not.

2. The worthwhile things in life drain you and then make you. Funny contradiction.

3. There is always a reason to be unhappy. And many times, happiness doesn't seem to have a justifiable reason. But if you spend your time looking for reasons to be happy, you won't have the time to just... be happy.

4 comments:

achal said...

which is why one should travel in bombay local trains.

Arulz said...

i was blog hopping and came across your blog.. love the "there is always a reason to be unhappy" part.. short posts, but lotsa meaning.. keep it up.. :)

Aquila said...

@ Achal: Yea! I love 'em too. And I think both of us are partial to the ladies compartment. Hehee

@Arulz: Thanks! It's always a kick when people relate to what you say.

Arulz said...

Your welcome... Liked your old blogs too... As I said before, like the short strong stuff you write... wish I could too..