Wednesday, August 20, 2008
U II
Whatever would I do without you guys? I keep getting into scrapes and you keep bailing me out. I keep confusing myself and you keep sorting me out. I cry and you hear me out. I ramble and you listen. I come to conclusions which you came to long back and you let me take my time. I wander off and you patiently await my return. And I know that you'll be there. I grow and you let me, help me. I take myself too seriously and you laugh at me. You call when I least expect you to. You mail every once in a while. Sometimes I suspect you feel like shaking me back to my senses, but you still let me do this crazy brownian return to sanity. You care. And it shows. Thanks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah...you missed that we(?) make you smile too, and manage to confuse you more when you are already muddled up, and ...
No, achal. You aren't on the list. :P
But yea, they make me smile. And really, if you're me you'll understand why it's impossible to confuse me any further. hehe
Post a Comment